Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cycling Enthusiast : Journey Begin

Journey Begin
Cameron Highland was the first place I've started to conquer. But not all. It was bright Saturday morning which me and my friend suddenly planning to touring high..;p I put my bicycle at my car and drove there at 7.30 a.m. Having breakfast at Simpang Pulai first before heading to Tanah Rata.

At 10 a.m we already arrive at Tanah Rata. I park my car there and starting to setting up our gear to start exploring Cameron Highland. The question is where should we start first. Then I just follow my isntict to ride down towards Ringlet. Downhill road was so easy..;) no need to cycle just follow the road and control the brake..;)

As you can see the picture we are arrive at Cameron Valley Tea House. Tell you the best things here is the temperature is slightly lower than Ipoh..;)

What happen next? will update you later with more picture..;)

No comments:

Post a Comment